Friday, January 13, 2012

updates


I've been busy busy busy! I am currently working on a backdrop for my valentines sessions next weekend, JUST finished this background (behind ava) for this weekends session. I hired a lady to do maddie and avas pictures this weekend also...which i am SUPER excited about. I'm hoping maddie does better for her than me...we are promising a BIG bribery if she smiles right haha!

Also, we had TWO tornados in katy...one right next to our house. The rain from the storm flooded out robby's buick..and when i mean flooded out, i mean when i was finally able to get to it to move it (it did run...at first), my feet were in water. We also got a new/used car right before the storm hit....this is why the buick was in the street, more vulnerable to the flood. So right now, its drying out in the garage. We are hoping the battery was what died and not the electrical system.



this is the car during the storm, right after it hailed and before the tornado winds hit us.



here is a video of ava saying dada for the first time.


we got to have a park day...in January
!
maddie at the galleria

sweet ava cuddling with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment